Once you reach your 6th Year in Hogwarts, you start to get used to all the shit.
Or he’s just so broken at that point, that he doesn’t care any more
wow thanks for that
Kim Possible been facetiming since 2002..
*txts back 20 days later & picks up the conversation where we left off as if no time has passed and without an excuse*
Doctor Who 8.11 Filming - The Ranting Scotsman
my friend is CONVINCED he is the one who brought on post limit. a few years ago he was reblogging a single picture as fast as he could as many times as he could and then the server crashed and ever since then people started hitting a post limit
its his fault we go through this
if you were wondering this is the image
bUT IDK MAN I THINK THERE IS PLENTY OF FUCKIN REASON TO BE UPSET
tryna post a selfie like
everyone stop what you are doing and watch this vine rIGHT NOW
when you realise you’ve eaten more than the rest of your friends at a party
how many chainz could 2 chainz chain if 2 chainz could chain chainz
Running is popular because it is accessible to mostly anyone, you don’t need to have a gym membership to run! Plus it gives you great results. Getting into running isn’t a walk in the park though (haha get it?) however there are some things you can do to make running better for you.
- Eat an hour or so before working out, preferably something with complex carbs. This will help you keep energized during your run.
- Drink water through out the day or morning before you run. You dont want to become dehydrated while running.
- STRETCH. Make sure you stretch before hand so that you dont end up pulling anything. I like to do a short session of yoga before I go running because it is a good warm up and gets my muscles ready.
- Find a route or set a goal. If you plan on running outside find a route that you like, you can google your city and running paths. If you are running inside on treadmill then set a goal for yourself as to how much you want to walk/run.
- Listen to music that keeps you pumped up! this will make the time go by faster and its just fun lol.
- Set small goals. If I am running outside then I like to set small goals like “okay im going to run to that tree over there and not stop on the way” then I just focus on the tree and then take a break.
- Start off slow! you will not be able to run 3 miles non stop if this is the first time you run. Start off with a walk then run combo and increase your time every time you run.
- Cool down by walking.
- Keep hydrated.
- Stretch again.
Cool Things To Have as a Runner:
- Really good running shoes. You should always have good running shoes but sometimes its good to splurge a bit on shoes to motivate you to go out.
- A water bottle with a handle on it. I got mine at a sporting goods store. It allows me to strap the bottle to my hand so I can run easily with it.
- APPS! There are SO many cool apps for running! My favorite ones are: Zombies,Run! , C25K and map my run.
- ipod/phone armband. This keeps you from having to hold them in your hand.
- Fitbit or Heart Rate Monitor. These will help you see your progress.
So these are MY tips for new runners :) What are some of yours?